I’m wondering if Digital Marketing can help advance a career? Any feedback from the community including your own personal experiences would be fantastic.
Understanding Digital Marketing and tuning your skills in this field of expertise can definitely help you in your career. Let’s break it down:
- Social Media and Mobile Devices have fundamentally shifted society, we all behave and communicate differently than we did even 3 years ago.
- Understanding how these platforms work and how people use these platforms is an incredible competitive advantage regardless of what you. Let’s think about being in the following fields:
- Sales. Learn about LinkedIn and Social Selling. Increase your sales and grow your personal brand.
- C-Level. Build your personal brand and let the world know you know your stuff.
- Marketing. Well, everything is Digital now (even billboards) so this goes without saying.
- Software Development. Understanding how the most powerful platforms in the world work (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Google, Bing) can unleash your ability to integrate and take advantage of their APIs to make you stand out.
I would strongly encourage everyone to learn about Digital Marketing…
Even though I am admittedly 100% biased.
It just makes sense to understand Digital Marketing.
Please login or Register to submit your answer